Back to Homepage

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Open House

Good Afternoon everyone.   What a great start to Open House,  I have met some great customers.  The buzz of excitement and joy of picking out their classes, fabric and supplies is so invigorating.  

If you haven't been in yet, remember we are closed on Wednesday, but will be open bright and early Thursday morning at 9:00am.  

I just love my job here at Wilson's, I enjoy waking up in the morning to come in and see what is gonna happen that day, who I'm gonna meet, and what fabric I get to help a customer pick out.

Here is a picture of Sarah and her baby quilt she made for a friend.


I was helping Sarah pick out blues for a little boy quilt, then we changed our minds and went with yellow, brown, grey and the polka dots with cream minky on the back.  We all just love the way it turned out.  Just another great aspect of the job, customers bring back their quilts to show us.

Keep on quilting and visiting us.